I turn 41 today!
There are many ways to look at this – I think I am going to choose the "glass half full" approach, because, frankly, the alternative is too easy and depressing.
- I am prime again!
- No more worry about turning 40.
- Next year I will be the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
- I am now justified in having so much gray hair.
- There is no point to worrying about what to be when I grow up – I did it, I still don't know, it doesn't matter.
- I am mature enough to be a relaxed parent (at least to Munchie – I was pretty stressed about Nutpea.)
- I am that much nearer to the age where people shouldn't ask how everything is, because I will tell them.
- No more stress about getting ahead in a career – I am not ever going to run the world, and that's fine. (Of course, I would do a great job at it, but who needs the hassle?)
- I feel like I have a good idea about what is important in life, and I am savoring those things.
- Mr. Man and Nutpea are making me a cake!
- I love presents! And I get some today!
A very hippo birdie two ewe!
Thanks to you as well!